In another in-depth Community Conversations interview, Connie Hunter talks with Brookings City Manager Gary Milliman following the May 11, 2015 City Council meeting about important issues and events affecting the City of Brookings.
- Brookings declared the safest city in Oregon!
- More about the City’s role in obtaining the administrative green light for a stand-alone emergency room at the Curry Medical Center in Brookings
- Expansion of the Brookings Curry Medical Center to provide new capabilities and services
- A proposal to annex Brookings and Harbor into the Curry Health District
- Emergency preparedness improvements
- Loree Pryce leaving as city Public Works and Development Services Director to be replaced by city Building Official LauraLee Snook
- The upcoming Wild Rivers Music Festival in Azalea Park
- Azalea Park development plans
- Access to Social Security Bar
If you enjoy this program and want to hear more like it, consider supporting Curry Coast Community Radio. Here’s How.