Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for October 27 – November 2, 2020 … and Beyond
- Building Bridges: What is Fair?
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for October 20 – 26, 2020 … and Beyond
- Building Bridges: How Much is Enough?
- KCIW News: KCIW Interviews Candidates in the November 3, 2020 Election
- Our Veteran Community: Mike Hamilton, Iraqi War Marine Veteran
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Crowding Out Unhealthy Foods
- Building Bridges: On the Other Hand
- Building Bridges: Gifts Wrapped in Sandpaper
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Your Relationship With Food