This episode of Our Community is all about the popular annual holiday season Nature’s Coastal Holiday Festival of Lights in Azalea Park. Host Candice Michel talks with Nature’s Coastal Holiday board member Leslie Wilkinson about the history of the event, what’s new this year, and how community members like you can help.
Don’t miss this year’s 1 million-light holiday display!
2018 Event Calendar
- November 1st, 2018 – Sponsorship Donation Deadline.
- November 3rd, 2018 – 9:00am Volunteers needed to help string lights. Meet at the Kid’s Town Parking Lot. Stay for an hour or for the day. All help is greatly appreciated!
- November 23rd, 2018 – Opening Night! 5-9p. Then nightly 5-9pm through December 28th.
- November – December 2018 – Princess Elsa from Frozen visits 6-8pm. Nov 23, 24, Dec 1,2,8,9,21,22
- December 14th – 15th, 2018 – Santa visits from 6-9pm
- December 23rd – 24th, 2018 – Santa visits from 6-9pm
- December 28th, 2018 – Closing Night
Host: Candice Michel; Producer: Candice Michel
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual participants. Curry Coast Community Radio takes no position on issues discussed in this program.