Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Weather and Water Safety
- Reality Check: The Future of Electric Cars
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for June 18 – 24, 2019 … and Beyond
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Ann Vileisis – Fascinating, Complex, Accomplished … a Role Model for Action!
- Active Healthy Aging: Core Strength and Power Training
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Hometown Hero Alan Neerenberg – What’s New with Scouts and Scouting?
- Reality Check: Is the Chetco At Risk?
- Active Healthy Aging: Dispelling the Myths of Core Training
- Discussion at Brookings Café: Knowledge Bowl, the Update
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Hometown Hero Kathleen Dickson Brings Local, Fresh, Organic Food to Your Door!