Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for January 21 – 27, 2020 … and Beyond
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Why the Disconnect Between Medical Practice and Nutrition Science?
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Hot Topics in Nutrition
- Reality Check: Civil Rights – A Brief History
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Finding Opportunity in Crisis
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Self Care For The New Decade
- Reality Check: Current Events At SWOCC
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Resources for Plant-Based Living
- Our Veteran Community: Army Veteran Ray Gary
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Nutrition Discussion with Sherry Kari Baum, RN