Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for October 15 – 21, 2019 … and Beyond
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Chronic Inflammation and Health
- Our Community: Mushrooms with Kathleen Dickson
- Reality Check: Climate Solutions with Tom Suchanek, Ph.D
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lifestyle
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Medical Food Science and Tobacco
- Reality Check: Climate Update with Alan Journet, Ph.D.
- Our Community: SWOCC Curry Campus Executive Dean Doug Bunn
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Climate Change Science
- Reality Check Special Edition: Surviving Disaster In Brookings – KCIW’s Contribution to Emergency Preparedness