Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- Bruin Radio: Episode 36
- The Chetco Effect: Alone With Eleanor
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for September 22 – 24, 2017 … and Beyond
- Discussion at Brookings Café: Artificial Intelligence – Good? Bad?
- Our Community: The Chetco Bar Fire – Brookings City Manager Gary Milliman
- Guima’s Tales for Children: Episode 26 – Tales About Fire
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for September 15 – 17, 2017 … and Beyond
- Community Conversations: Fighting Fire with Fire – Update on the Chetco Bar Fire
- The Chetco Effect: Last Ride on Number 23
- Guima’s Tales for Children: Episode 25 – Tales from Eastern Europe