Curry Coast Community Radio is an Oregon non-profit corporation (Registry Number 96400297, EIN 46-3965503) and is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions to Curry Coast Community Radio under IRC Section 170. Curry Coast Community Radio is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers, and gifts under IRC Section 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- The Insider Report: Upcoming Activities and Events for April 23 – 29, 2019 … and Beyond
- Active Healthy Aging: Choosing Healthy Habits
- Our Community: Beth Barker-Hildago
- Reality Check: Permaculture
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Fund the 4th and More with Hometown Hero Barbara Ciaramella
- Active Healthy Aging: The Significance of Training Movements
- Ocean Mist Power Hour: Hometown Hero Linda Schreiber
- Our Community: Introducing Lori Gallo Stoddard
- Active Healthy Aging: A “Growth or Decay” Approach to Life … and More
- KCIW Investigates: A Hospital in Brookings?